Tuesday, March 31, 2009

skul day

cannot stand without update my blog
coz i've got alot of things wan to says
yesterday my PC go to format,
all of this thanks my'good'brother's friends who send the virus through messenger
wasted my rm80 to format my pc
after tat i lost my software of others thing
then i can't download the software for me to write in chinese
so i have to taip in english...although my english was very cacat
tis morning only few of us attend the school
then very boring lor
but the activities anti-dadah was't go around
maybe yesterday we heard wrongly?!!!

today add math teacher didn't enter our class
we have our last year school magazine
the magazine cacat wan de la
taip wrong name....
diane give her magazine to us to sign at the empty page
hahaha...we plan have the special name for our nine girls gang!!!
must be very shock...


tis morning got the gang of indians boy in our class
nanthini n vyonaa friend la...
kacau me while i was rush to finish my work
he call my name(i think he know by saw my name tag)
i stare at the boy then he scared to kacau me again...

sienz la...juz now go to tuisyen
eating rocky in almost 2 hours class...
expect for tomorrow
tomorrow is the april fool,plan to play others people
but scared others people get angry????
but i still wan to play
hahahaha...................
(laughing for wat la...my brother ask)=,=

No comments:

Post a Comment