Wednesday, January 13, 2010

打工生活

To work three days ord. . .
the work does not good as our imagine 
there is no difference with the previous ~ ~
 you have to stand the one whole day on right.
my foot is not part of my body nw ...

must be memorize a lot of product knowledge
(add summore I selling the bird's nest,
 feeling that must be very professional)

when the 2nd day,
they let me to call to all customers in January birthdays...
for no reason~~
to confirm they receive their birthday voucher
also would like to remind customers tomorrow(13/1 and14/1)
is a member day of the Eu Yan Sang
lot to ask them to patronize. .

I clearly belong to the YEN shop
they told me to do things to help across the shop
very confuse. . . (+,+"")
(although I know that our shops also a part of Eu Yan Sang..
even now I was also wearing the uniform of the Eu Yan Sang's)
but its so weird..~
not only me,but
there are others partime oso have to do same job~~

I just called a lot of short phone call to a lot of people
just at the beginning when I super-tight,
being told to call when the client began

I was dragging for a long time,
until even tat the staff boy
(the person tat demonstrated many times to show me ) are impatient
must be mental construction for a long time mar. . .
because usually I rarely even call family or friends,
is also the kind of people who do not like to answer the phone
(in addition to my home there is no signal)

I played the first phone call when the hand is still shaken ~ ~ T.T
later on gradually becomes a natural,
the speech was not so nervous,
I oso encountered a lot of strange people...

No comments:

Post a Comment