Friday, November 13, 2009

spm最后的祝福

This morning went to school in row tables, chairs,
I do not know how many times after changing seats, the
The actually sitting next to me is the mun ping
Somewhere on too many coincidences, and pre-test is oso sit next to me
(Although sometimes I really hate him, threw the difficult things I carry,
 clearly he is the squad leader)

However, ~ ~ ~
This time really wants to exams of the. . .

When the ee leng in with the theory that boring teacher, I was standing
 very close to where they are
She was a teacher witnessed loud
I have personally experienced the kind of shock,
I am also feeling that he yelled on me

Because he is condemning us in science class Nan Gao,
I can not explain the feeling of the moment that is what
Tears gush eyes,
Is more than I was scared, and even everyone else froze and did not dare raise their voice
In fact, I admire ee leng,
Exchange for which I definitely do not have such courage. . .

Today we are making all sorts of photos oh ~
This year, we put every day in a desperate when it comes to
 graduation photo to stay in the Memorial
This really is the last time, and
A lot of feelings, a lot of memories, a lot of experience. . .
This year is really too soon ~ ~

With a final thanks to a teacher
Shaking hands with every teacher, said thank you ~
This is a test when the PMR has done on
SPM exam so again now. . .
(Like our school tradition, because each must be the case)

To test, and refueling strategy ~ ~
I should be able Recent tests from time to time update
Because after the first week, I had quite a spare ~ ~

18/11 B. MELAYU 1
SEJARAH 1
B. MELAYU 2

19/11 B. ENGLISH 1
B. ENGLISH 2
SEJARAH 2

23/11 MATEMATIC 1
MATEMATIC 2

24/11 P. MORAL

25/11 ADD MAT 1
ADD MAT 2

30/11 BIOLOGY 2
BIOLOGY 1
BIOLOGY 3

3 / 12 PHYSICS 1
PHYSICS 2
PHYSICS 3

8 / 12 CHEMISTRY 1
CHEMISTRY 2
CHEMISTRY 3

14/11 B.C 2
B.C 1

No comments:

Post a Comment