Tuesday, December 1, 2009

DEC

So fast another in December of the
Means that is towards the end of the ~ ~
This year is really really good fast-off
Time seems to fly like disappeared, crying ~ T.T ~

Hey, what to say SPM is very tough, very quickly I was only three subjects have not test =, = '
Very dismay (I am not talking about test啦)
High school is really coming to an end, and  friends have to separate ,
To pursue their dreams. . .
It seems well written sad oh ~

Yesterday, just sit bio,
I think the problem is very tricky, but not difficult,
I can not sleep the night before the exam (fear ah ~)
This papers had to waste Oh,
The questions asked are very basic, I would like to be out of no exam
Test that happens, I, I glossed over the subject,
Results very satisfied with the answer so he did not. . .
Acquired test physics (buried in the books piled up in)

Pray

No comments:

Post a Comment