Monday, December 14, 2009

考完试了

Finally exam is finish~ ~

Is difficult to say SPM examination, the wink had finished
I do not have very much dismay by examination
Instead, campus life (although I have not like this school)
To pick up the room tomorrow
Chaos in my room during the examination period was shocking
Books litter, clothing is also a chaotic plug
If you want to find clothes to wear, are all wrinkled in
Mom had called the doghouse. . .

Sunday the day with her mother to buy a prom dress
I would like to party the day I must have pack up ~
According to friends of the intelligence,
They have to buy those tube dress or a very sexy ah ~
I is the most inferior to the person
Younger brother also said that the focus of the day will not be in our class
Not agree to say. .

No comments:

Post a Comment